Friday, March 18, 2011

Couldn’t Help It!

Dear faithful readers, I hope that I’m not pushing my luck with you by providing another photo of a flower in quick succession from the other that appeared just a few days ago in the previous blog post. 

But I’m a sucker for the marvels of nature:  I spied a bee at work this afternoon, just after I had made several trips from the basement to get out my gardening tools. 

I was ready to begin trimming some of the perennial flowering shrubs which need to be cut down to allow fresh growth to take over in about six weeks:  That’s when I spotted the season’s first bee getting a jump on spring.

One of my mom’s favorite aphorisms was, “A picture is worth a thousand words.”  I hope you like this one, so I’ll let it speak for itself.

Have a good weekend and take care of yourselves.  Thanks for reading.

(Click on the image for an enhanced view.)

No comments: