Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Chief of Bridgewater-Raritan Schools Resigns

Below is the text of an internal e-mail obtained this evening that was sent to faculty and staff by Victor Hayek, recently appointed Superintendent of Schools for the Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District:

Dear Bridgewater-Raritan Faculty and Staff,

It is with a heavy heart that I have tendered my resignation as Superintendent of Schools effective January 3, 2016.  After much thought and consideration, my family and I have decided to relocate to sunny California.

Though I will be here for a few more months, I want to thank each and every one of you for giving me the opportunity to lead our great school system.  I wish all of you continued success in your professional careers.
    
Respectfully,
Victor 
Victor P. Hayek, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District
836 Newmans Lane
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
p:908-685-2777 ext 3201
f:732-563-9673

No comments: